See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
FirstNet®

FirstNet®

Explore, learn and discuss FirstNet built with AT&T.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!

2023-Latest-Conversations

View More

(331)
Being Charged for an account that was canceled

I canceled my FirstNet plan in August 2021, at which time I moved overseas. However, I kept being charged monthly, and attempted to dispute this multiple times with customer service.  FirstNet customer service kept forwarding me to ATT customer service, who then tried to always forward me back

Question

Charged for returned device

Anyone else have issues with ATT/First Net not being able to find your traded in device? I mailed my device in back in April or May via the box and label THEY sent me. I thought everything was fine until 3 months later when they charged me for “not returning my device.” I was on the phone with custo

Question

Again….no one will help

T AT&T Firstnet Netgear does not work! T

Question

Need info how to apply or submit form for property easement in Torrance, CA

hi I need info how to apply or submit form for property easement in Torrance, CA since I need to build garage on my backyard Please help Thank you so much

Question

Get my W2

Hello.im trying to get my W2 from 2016 im not sure how to go about it ?

Question

Blanket easement release

I would like to vacate a blanket on placed on a piece of property that I own.

Question

How is FirstNet different from AT&T’s commercial and consumer network?

A. (Short) FirstNet is not a commercial network – it was designed and built “from the ground up” specifically for first responders and the extended public safety community: Groundbreaking technology delivering priority and preemption Coverage and capacity reaching over 99% of Americans Syste

Question

How do access my FirstNet bill?

FirstNet subscribers who pay for their own mobile phone service use myAT&T to manage, view and pay for their service. FirstNet and Family is a new FirstNet account that brings you a streamlined login, billing, and account management experience. In addition, you can bring over lines from your

Question

What kind of Technical Support does FirstNet offer?

FirstNet Support offers dedicated 24/7 technical care desk based in the U.S as well as access to a variety of flexible training and educational tools.

Question

Accepted Solution

Does international day pass work in the Canary Islands

I will be in the Canary Islands and wonder if the international day pass works there?

Question

Be the first to reply

(70)
hhff

fhfff

Question

hh

hhrr

Question

sdasdas

dasdas

Question

Test

Test

Question

8117 SILHOUETTE ST AUSTIN, TX 78744 - AT&T Internet Installation Delays

This customer is having problems getting any answers from any AT&T departments as to when their internet installation will be complete and active. An installer went to this home on 7/30/20 for the initial installation date. Installer informed customer that a fiber needs to be placed back to the hub/

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?