See how other first responders are using FirstNet. Click here to subscribe to the FirstNet Newsletter today!
FirstNet®

FirstNet®

Explore, learn and discuss FirstNet built with AT&T.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(0)
No conversations found!

2023-Latest-Conversations

View More

(330)
10$ persubscription/month for 3gpp MCPTT - is it valid for Samsung FieldPro Rugged device or for downloadable APK as well?

10$ persubscription/month for 3gpp MCPTT - is it valid for Samsung FieldPro Rugged device or for downloadable APK as well?

Question

Phone interview

I completed the assessment. And the application but i got no opportunity to do a phone interview as im not able to do a in person interview at this time how do i switch it to do a phone interview instead? I've already called the at&t location but they say theirs nothing they can do.

Question

How can I bid for many mobile phones in ATT?I am a used mobile phone dealer from Hong Kong, China

How can I bid for many mobile phones in ATT?I am a used mobile phone dealer from Hong Kong, China

Question

Second Rewards Gift Card

Hello, I received my first $100 Visa gift card but have not yet been notified of my second $100 Visa gift card. How do I find the status?

Question

Cannot receive text message from Verizon Android devices

I've searched many past threads and been on the phone with customer support for literally hours and no one seems to have an answer. I know I'm not the only one with this problem because I see the old threads with no resolution! I CAN send texts to anyone. I CANNOT receive text messages from Andriod

Question

FirstNet Service

3 days ago I switched to FirstNet. We have 1-2 bars at best. Half of the time ‘No Service’ and 4G. Notifications are very late. As a first responder I Depend on reliable service. The first net service is horrible and not reliable. As soon as I can I am going back to the AT&T store in demand My old s

Question

Looking for opportunity

Hi, I’ve been applying for every opportunity in my area for more than a year now, and have had interviews with several managers. Every time, I have received the “we’ve moved on to another candidate” email. I know I’ve never worked for any telecom company, However, I’ve got amazing customer service e

Question

Fraudulent 11 ATT Mobility account

Dear Sir, I recently checked my credit report and found that there was an account from 11 ATT Mobility account that was opened on May 8th 2021 that wasn’t opened by me in the amount of 2,630 dollars. Can you help me resolve this issue William Gold

Question

I won money

I won 1 million is this possible

Question

on demand not working

since we got the internet 75 faster speed a month ago, every time I try to watch program on demand I get a message "receiver is not ready for downloads right now, this may take up to 3 hrs.... I leave it in que, the info says the program is pending download.... and than it stays like that for days a

Question

Be the first to reply

(69)
hola

kjjj

Question

sdsd

sadasdsa

Question

sdasdas

asdasdas

Question

After New AT&T Rural Iowa Firstnet Tower has been Built, how long before Service is Available?

I live in a small community in rural Iowa. A new tower was finished in May as part of the Iowa AT&T Firstnet initiative [FTC Tower from South Carolina is responsible for building dozens of these towers in Iowa]. But no equipment has been added to the tower in the past three months. My question as wh

Question

The FirstNet Assist

The FirstNet Assist is now available through the Apple AppStore™ and the Google Play Store.  This app for all FirstNet Users supports: One-push call to Customer Support Live Chat text access Feedback form (email) Self-help diagnostics customized for your specific device Find active uplift requests

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?