Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Business

Business

The AT&T Business Community Forum – Find answers to common questions. Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Business customers, get help or contact AT&T 24x7.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(1)

Pinned

Prospective Suppliers

Interested in becoming a Prospective Supplier for AT&T or participate in an AT&T Phone auction? For suppliers interested in doing business with AT&T or looking to participate in AT&T Phone Auctions, please visit AT&T Suppliers Portal (http://sm.att.com/a538e59f) for more inform

Announcements

2023-Latest-Conversations

(16335)
How Can I get or find a 'Direct Channel'?

We are working through an Aggregator which is working through another layer of service at AT&T.It is slowing response time to issues and complicating billing. We are also paying extra to have this arrangement.How can I locate a 'Direct Channel'?We had been dealing directly with AT&T and our

Question

Property Acquisition Request

I would like to be put into contact with someone from your Real Estate team to discuss acquiring a half acre defunct property with no existing structures or infrastructure. This property has not been developed sense aquired in the early 90s and there is no current plan to develop this property. Than

Question

Accepted Solution

Emails blocked and abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net unresponsive

We've had a couple of dedicated IP addresses that we've sent email from for years and everything was fine but unfortunately a couple of months ago we were forced to migrate to a couple of new dedicated IP addresses. Since the IP migration we've been receiving blocks when attempting to get business

Question

Pinned

Cellular on Wheels (COW) Requests

Our Network and Engineering Team would be happy to help you with options for your Cellular on Wheels request! Please keep in mind that there are some costs involved but if you have the budget and are interested in proceeding, please complete the COW Rental Questionnaire so we can assist you further.

Question

Using Email to SMS service to send messages, as a business

Hello, We are a small business who offer products for home automation. Customers can put in their AT&T phone number in the email-to-sms format, ie, eg: [email scrubbed] if they wish to receive notifications when there is an alarm condition generated on their sensors. This was working fine,

Question

Need Easement Request form Signed

I live in West Palm Beach county. The building department is requiring that obtain an easement request form from AT&T to put up a privacy fence.  The email address provided to me by the building department doesn't work.  I called AT&T customer service but no one seems to know what

Question

Easement permit in West Palm Beach

Hello, good morning, I need the information of the corresponding engineer to request an easement permit in West Palm Beach

Question

Easement

My city made me create an easement on a plat because AT&T had a line running above the property. AT&T came and removed the wire, but I need them to abandon the easement so I can submit building plans. No one that I have talked to knows who to contact about it. Can anyone on here help me?

Question

Account device history

I need to know the IMEI numbers or serial numbers of old phones that have been on my account. I don't have the boxes.  The information is not on my receipts or past bills. How can I get it?

Question

AT&T Malware false positive

Hello all, Within the past week, AT&T has abruptly started blocking its users from downloading our software from our website, foundryvtt.com. Users from all other ISPs can successfully download our software, but when an AT&T user attempts they hit the following error page:

Question

Be the first to reply

(2002)
Account Representative

We have a business account with AT&T for AT&T Phone Business Advanced. Under this account we have three separate site aliases to help track which numbers go where. We simply need to cancel all services associated with one site alias as we no longer have that property. We are paying for a ser

Question

Line Relocation - Greenville Hwy, Hendersonville NC

Hello, I need to speak with someone regarding a possible line relocation for a proposed sewer construction on Greenville Hwy near Erkwood Road in Hendersonville, NC.

Question

Damage Caused by AT&T

I need help to contact the correct department that can finish a repair they have started on property located in Mansfield TX on the corner of 2nd Avenue and Easy. I can not find a phone number for contact.

Question

Need AT&T Reseller ID to register our Company Devices on Apple Business Manager

New to Apple Business Manager and we are trying to register our Apple Devices but I need the Reseller Number from the Apple Authorized Reseller or cellular carrier that I purchased from. Our AT&T Business Sales Rep doesn't seem to know what I'm talking about and I'm hoping to get help on here.

Question

Assistance unblocking our ability to send email to text messages

Hello, Starting on 3/20/24 we were blocked from sending text messages to our clients who are AT&T customers. Prior to that date, we have been sending our clients email to text messages for years with no issue. We contacted CloudMark, which was providing the bounce back errors, but they told us

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?