Need to get in touch with a Sales Representative? Talk to a Business Expert HERE .
Business

Business

The AT&T Business Community Forum – Find answers to common questions. Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Business customers, get help or contact AT&T 24x7.
Ask a question

2023-In-The-Spotlight

(1)

Pinned

Prospective Suppliers

Interested in becoming a Prospective Supplier for AT&T or participate in an AT&T Phone auction? For suppliers interested in doing business with AT&T or looking to participate in AT&T Phone Auctions, please visit AT&T Suppliers Portal (http://sm.att.com/a538e59f) for more inform

Announcements

2023-Latest-Conversations

(16403)
business_smb_soc_code_missing

Hello, whenever we try to upgrade a phone, we get a message saying business_smb_soc_code_missing. No one seems to know why or how to fix it. I tried calling the phone number included with the message, but they did not understand the problem. We'd like to be able to upgrade our devices. Can anyone he

Question

Removal of old telecom demarc

Our office building is under renovation and there are two different demarcs with old att and ameritech equipment that are connected to a pole outside that we need removed. Who can I contact to get this scheduled? Thank you.

Question

Serious problem

I'm having a problem while creating WhatsApp business account saying you need the official WhatsApp to open this account, so please I need to get it fixed

Question

Utility Map Request

I'm trying to get a map of existing utilities at a project I'm working on. Just hoping to get a response from @ATTBusinesscommunityForums to initiate a DM. Thanks.

Question

Phone and internet

I am presently building a new shop and need a phone line and internet service connect to my new building. I really have no idea were or how to start

Question

My website is being marked as malware and blocked

I'm having an issue that I'm seeing listed in several other tickets on this forum. We are a reputable e-comm site. AT&T customers are getting a message the the site has malware and is being blocked. Please let me know what the solution is to get our site whitelisted. Tha

Question

My Client's website is being marked as malware and blocked

I'm having an issue that I'm seeing listed in several other tickets on this forum. My client is a large, reputable e-comm site. We just changed their URL to better match their branding and now AT&T customers are getting a message the the site has malware and is being blocked. Please let me kn

Question

Remote Call Forward Service (RCF)/Telebranch

I need to sign up for Remote Call Forward Service (RCF)/Telebranch service and I'm not getting anywhere by calling.

Question

Corporate Contact for existing account

Hello, I was just reaching out because I was trying to reach someone about receiving an updated contract for our account. Is there an email address I can have for whomever covers the corporate real estate in Michigan? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Question

Business device unlock request

Hi, we are pulling a portion of lines from AT&T to another provider, account has about 1k lines, and we are pulling about 600. Getting an awful runaround on requesting device unlock codes for the handsets. We have been sent a link where we were told to submit one at a time. Not feasible for a bu

Question

Be the first to reply

(2033)
My website is being marked as malware and blocked

I'm having an issue that I'm seeing listed in several other tickets on this forum. We are a reputable e-comm site. AT&T customers are getting a message the the site has malware and is being blocked. Please let me know what the solution is to get our site whitelisted. Tha

Question

Remote Call Forward Service (RCF)/Telebranch

I need to sign up for Remote Call Forward Service (RCF)/Telebranch service and I'm not getting anywhere by calling.

Question

Corporate Contact for existing account

Hello, I was just reaching out because I was trying to reach someone about receiving an updated contract for our account. Is there an email address I can have for whomever covers the corporate real estate in Michigan? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Question

AsBuilt request for concrete Vault in North Miami Beach

Good morning WASD is requesting i provide information on a  large  SouthBell concrete vault  that may have a conflict with our  proposed sewer line. how do i obtain the asbuilts fot this infrastructure? the location is the intersection of NE 199 Street and NE 18Ave in north Mia

Question

CANCEL SERVICE HELP

I had ATT service for my business for less than 30 days, with no contract (a month to month service). I returned equipment and have been trying to disconnect services since 3/19/24 without success. I have placed many calls and emails and have yet to receive a resolution. I have currently been on pho

Question

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?