For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Phone & Device Upgrades

Phone & Device Upgrades

Ask questions & get information about upgrading your AT&T phone or device. Find links to upgrade topics including checking eligibility & device activation.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Device Protection – Enroll Your Device or Learn How To File A Claim!

I have personally used AT&T Device Protection... twice within 6 months. Life happens don't wait until it's too late you get Device Protection or a case for that matter! Learn about AT&T's Device Protection below or file a claim.  If you are thinking, "I wish I would have enrolled when

Questions

(6953)
AT&T never gave me trade-in credit

This whole program is insane. "Mail in your phone and we will give you $1000 credit in three months." What an effing scam! I mailed my phone in back in september 2023. It is now april 28, 2024. After multiple calls and hours on the line, I finally got a guy to confirm what I already knew: AT&T

Questions

Att waiving device balances

Is ATT still doing this? I heard you can send your device back

Questions

Accepted Solution

Did my old data plan transfer to my new phone?

I just joined att and I had my phone number and stuff transferred to my new phone. But now my old phone is saying I have no internet. I'm just wondering if my old 1 year plan from straight talk transferred to my new phone or if I need to call them to get a new number for my old phone. Or if it just

Questions

Closed

acp

free phone

Questions

At&t worker never turned in my trade in phone and it's not in their store.

I received my new s24 ultra in late January. I turned in my s23 ultra in mid February. I was on my way to work and the guy coming from the back room seemed like he was in a rush. He asked how he could help and I said I was there to turn in my old phone. He held out his hand impatiently and so I hand

Questions

Paid off for a phone I used to use an AT&T

I used to be AT&T customer I have 2 phones that I was paying for I am no longer with AT&T and I would like to pay off a both phone

Questions

Closed

Master Key Code - Unlock code

I have been working with AT&T for about 3 months trying to get my phone unlocked. It meets the requirements to get the phone unlocked and I keep getting codes which has now resulted in my phone being locked and needing a MKC. I keep getting tickets created in order to reolve the issue but none o

Questions

Trade in bait and switch

I upgraded my Families phones to the S24. The deal was $0 with qualified trade in.  The trade ins all were accepted and qualified but we are paying $5/month per phone, not 0.  WHYYYYY????????  Was this a bait and switch but did I miss the fine print somewhere?

Questions

Phone Plan and Upgrade

Hello, im a new customer and am working online to get a new phone plan, trade in my old phone, and pickup a new one. When i go to store location it says the device is ready within 2 hours. However when i go to checkout it says i can only have it delivered and "store pickup is not available". Is ther

Questions

Who else got ripped off by an ATT Trade in?

I traded two mint Iphone 10 for 13's and was given $800 trade in on each phone. Then I find my charge for each phone is $1,000. So basically ATT just stole my phones and charged me the same price the new ones sold for. I just filed a complaint with the FCC

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Did my old data plan transfer to my new phone?

I just joined att and I had my phone number and stuff transferred to my new phone. But now my old phone is saying I have no internet. I'm just wondering if my old 1 year plan from straight talk transferred to my new phone or if I need to call them to get a new number for my old phone. Or if it just

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.