Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
whatcanyasay's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 7:43 PM

Why doesn't the GoPhone Auto Refill option work consistently?

My wife and I have each had a GoPhone with AT&T for a while now and we are noticing that the Auto Refill option doesn't work very often. Our plans are set to refill one day before they expire (it's stupid that they don't have an option to have it refill a couple days or a few days before your rate plan expires), but it usually doesn't work. We'll go a couple months where it will refill at the right time for us, but then other months we'll lose service because it never refilled our account.

It's pretty pointless to have Auto Refill set up when it doesn't work more than 60% of the time. AT&T needs to put some more thought into the GoPhone plans. This was the last chance we were giving the company, but it's not looking very great.

I also don't appreciate that there is not a "chat" option for customer service for GoPhone customers. It is a major inconvenience having to call someone every time I have a question or issue that needs addressed.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @whatcanyasay 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your account refills, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. Our team will be happy to help you with that! Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.