Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
TEXASADGUY's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 29th, 2014 2:59 PM

REFILL CARDS RIPOFF

I WONDER WHY AT&T OFFERS A $60 REFILL BUT NOT A $60 CARD? YOU MUST BUY A $65 CARD TO REFILL $60! I WONDER IF WE SHOULD EXPECT A RATE PLAN INCREASE SOON. I THINK IT IS TOTALLY LUDACRIS TO MAKE SOMEONE BUY A CARD FOR $5 EXTRA WHEN THERE IS NO NEED FOR THE OVERAGE! I KNOW ITS JUST $5 BUT YOU PAY THE RETAIL STORE $4 FOR THE PAYMENT AND THE EXTRA $5 FOR THE CARD YOU IN ESSENCE PAY $70 A MONTH. AT&T SHOULD BE MORE HONEST WITH ITS PERSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS EXPLAINING THIS IN DETAIL. THIEVES ONE WAY OR ANOTHER WAY I SEE IT.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, TEXASADGUY!

Thanks for posting. There are several methods of refilling your GoPhone account that may suit your needs and do not require a refill card. To learn more about these alternate methods, click on the link below.

Refill Your GoPhone Account

Let me know if this helps!

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

The point I'm making has nothing to do with the different refill options. My point is that AT&T knowingly changed its refill card from a $60 card to a $65 dollar card even though the rate plan is $ 60. A great deal of your prepaid customers use one of the couple different types of refill cards and should be informed that there is no cash refill option for the $60 monthly plan that can be purchased for $60 rather than the $65 refill amount and the fee to purchase the card by the retailer is avg 2.5¥

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @TEXASADGUY 

Here is the $60 refill card: http://www.att.com/accessories/prepaid/60-secured-gophone-refill-card.html#sku=sku6760286

You should also see this amount if you refill online.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.