Posted Jul 25, 2012
9:02:37 AM
View profile
How to upload photos from my Samsung Gophone to my laptop computer?

I have a Samsung Gophone, but can't figure out how to upload photos to my laptop computer

I have a Samsung Gophone, but can't figure out how to upload photos to my laptop computer

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 25, 2012 2:21:57 PM
(0)
Professor
You can do it by:
Bluetooth
USB cable
WiFi using a file manager

Not all Samsung phones have all of the above. YMMV.
Accepted Solution

How to upload photos from my Samsung Gophone to my laptop computer?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jul 25, 2012 2:21:57 PM
(0)
Professor
You can do it by:
Bluetooth
USB cable

You can do it by:
Bluetooth
USB cable

Re: How to upload photos from my Samsung Gophone to my laptop computer?

2 of 3 (2,009 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2012 3:21:02 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi there :smileyhappy:

ilikewireless is right! There are a lot of ways you can upload photos but it depends on what kind of phone you have. 

If you'll tell us the phone you have (what model), we can give you some better information. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi there :smileyhappy:

ilikewireless is right! There are a lot of ways you can upload photos but it depends on what kind of phone you have. 

If you'll tell us the phone you have (what model), we can give you some better information. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How to upload photos from my Samsung Gophone to my laptop computer?

3 of 3 (2,003 Views)