Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
Roxy3631's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, November 23rd, 2014 2:40 PM

GoPhone Login asking for credit card info to validate my account??

Capture.JPG

This is the screen I get when I try to refill my GoPhone with using my debit card.  The card info has been saved for future refills and I have never had issues using it before.  Although it says 'https' in the address bar, I am still a little unsure how comfortable I am with this, especially since it says it is needing to varify because my password was recently changed when it was not.  My password has been the same since I got the phone.

I would just like to know if anyone else has seen this screen and/or be reassured by someone at AT&T that this varification screen is lagitament.

1 Attachment

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @Roxy3631 

What web site are you using? I had a similar request from Amazon another day, they said they needed to verify it's still me, so if you're getting it on the official att.com or myatt.com web site it should be safe to verify.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hi @ATTDmitriyCM 

This is the URL I was directed to:  paygonline.com/websc/refillcard.html

I still am a little concerned about it, especially because I have never changed my password and I had just used my same-old password to log in with.  

I found a way to bypass it by clicking the "Give a Gift" tab and then selecting the "On Your Computer or Tablet?" option.  It redirected me to the normal payment screen, so I was able to refill my account without entering my card number. 

Thanks for the feedback.

Roxy

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.