Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
AngelJFischler's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 16th, 2014 3:02 PM

Can't Receive Text Messages

So yesterday I was getting text messages all morning like I normally get and then all of a sudden I stop receiving them. My friends having been getting my text messages and call me to tell what they sent back. That's the weirdest part is that I can send to them, get calls and make calls but I can't get any of my texts. I've tried restarting my phone, taking out the SIM card and battery and waiting and made sure my data information was correct. I need help cuz last thing I want to do on Christmas is get a new phone 😞 My phone is ATT Z998

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, AngelJFischler!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear your device is not receiving text messages. It sounds like you've already done some basic troubleshooting, so go ahead and click here to send us a private message so we can look into this for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.