For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
sinaburo's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 20th, 2014 2:37 AM

signal poor in my house in cityside

I and my wife use At&T wireless phones, but when I moved this new house at the last year, we have a problems poor signal wireless....   In this house we couldn't make call or receiving call. 

we both, complained to AT&T form last years.. but still nothing changed. 

Even, at the last calling to your customer service said, " we need some signal booster on my money about $ 200" 

And, on this month, when I called to your customer service, your assistances said, " I need about 70 dollars for signal booster"

Why Do I pay that booster in this cityside?

I pay monthly wireless phone cost to your company. 

Your company can not handle this anymore?

So I said to the customer service, " I will give 7days, your company do not handle this, I post this our socity for what is the answer... then we give up the AT&T.. because Verizone has no problems in my house...I finally know that when my firends with Verizone cell phone has fuul signal in my house..." 

This is why I do not understand At&T company...

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

10 years ago

No cell phone company guarantees signal everywhere. Some are better in some areas than others. Unfortunately, when you moved to an area where the signal is poor, that does not release you from your contract. Your options are to get a Microcell (signal booster) or pay the Early termination fee and go to another provider that has a better signal in your area.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

Although I agree with your reasoning, I would add that companies like AT&T can remedy network problems by simply providing a signal booster to their customers so long as they are subscribed. They can even have customers sign an agreement that they will be charged if they don't return the device after suspending service.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

So At&t does the AD all of around .......

I live in the city side and my area has some problems ......... but   at&t never do check this area.... T-mobil , Verizone  etc....   except At&t .. most company assist free signal booster..  even at&t tried in 2012 , right?

we use the cellphone for anywhere in the city not mountains , not north pole,even space....or basement....  

If in the at&t boss house, his phone does not ring, what's going to...

Can you stop the your local At&t? Noway...

Even "Your options are to get a Microcell (signal booster) or pay the Early termination fee and go to another provider that has a better signal in your area.".. this kines of answer form At&t ...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.