For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
ImrankhanPak's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 10:58 AM

"Out of service area" when i try to make call its ended

"Out of service area" when i try to make call its ended and signal all droped. AT&T LG Optimus G E970. please help me. 😞

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @ImrankhanPak 

The message you're seeing means your phone is not finding an AT&T or any partner network. Is it only happening in one location or everywhere you go? You can try resetting your phone by removing the battery, and if that doesn't work, you can get a new SIM card at any corporate AT&T store. If you're still having issues after those steps, it's possible that the area doesn't have any cellular coverage.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

10 years ago

Hi,

actually it is everywhere, i changed my sim, i did reset also and flash too, but the problem is still same, here is no issue with the network coverage, but i am very disappointed by this phone, i bought it brand new 😞 , wht do i do now ? 😞 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @ImrankhanPak 

If you believe the problem is with the phone (and it does sound like it might be), your next step should be warranty. You can call AT&T at 1-800-331-0500 for help with that.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I get Out of Service on my AT&T mobile phone whenever I am at home in Dallas, TX.  I have to leave my house in order to get service.  The Office of the President in Dallas called me and said that a cell tower was moved slightly causing no one in my area of Dallas to get service and there was nothing they can do.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I get Out of Service with my AT&T mobile phone and AT&T wifi 90% of the time when I am in my home in Dallas, TX.  I have written letters to the Office of the President and to the Better Business Bureau and AT&T will do nothing about it.  I pay my monthly bills for both my mobile and wifi every month but I get no service on either when I am home.  I will write to the Fair Trade Commission and continue to post on public web sites these issues and scams enforced by AT&T until they do something about it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.