For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
tommy99's profile

Mentor

• 

62 Messages

Saturday, December 20th, 2014 2:06 AM

trying to set up autopay with american express card

Hi,

I'm trying to set up autopay using my American Express card but each time I tried to submit, it says error but does not say why.  I checked the cards accepted and it says American Express is one of the cards that I can use.  Is there something special that needs to happen before I can use this? Or is it that Am-Ex isn't really supported?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Thomas

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, tommy99!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty setting up AutoPay with that particular card. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Mentor

• 

62 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Mariana,

I figured out what the issue was, since I weren't familiar with the Am Ex card, I didn't know where the security code was located and was entering the wrong code. We can chaulk this up to user error. Sometimes, I need to investigate further before posting.

Thanks,

Thomas

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.