For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
fedwayup's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, September 29th, 2014 5:41 PM

Price Increases??!!!

If the next presidential candidate ran on a platform making every service provider keep the cost the same as when the customer first signed up for it, he would win!  I'm SICK AND TIRED of these providers playing games with their customers!  I signed up for Uverse internet/t.v./voice for $139/month.  This month it went up to $151.85.  I had to threaten to go with Comcast, who, by the way, has a 2-yr plan for just $99/month, before the Uverse rep told me I was eligible for a new promotion, but only for 3 months, then it would go up to $170-something!  OUTRAGEOUS!!!  Why is it you have to be a new customer to get the best deal??  Why do they want to aggravate their loyal, existing customers to the point that we have to threaten to switch to the compeititon???  Why would they treat their existing customers like this??!!!!  And why just 2-yr plans??  Why not 10 year plans?  I AM FED WAY UP!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

35.4K Messages

10 years ago

I'm voting for the candidate who promises that everyone must get above-average income.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I totally agree this service is really bad. I'm switching . They told me when I signed up it would be no problem to get same promo or good one. 2 yrs later I'm paying 256 outrageous

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

@Aardvarks wrote:
I totally agree this service is really bad. I'm switching . They told me when I signed up it would be no problem to get same promo or good one. 2 yrs later I'm paying 256 outrageous

Call CS and say CANCEL, they should send you to Retentions who can offer deals (probably w/contract) to lower you price.  Make sure you have some local deals from other provider's to help. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATTUverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.