For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
mjsanto3's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 3:01 PM

Open ticket ***

Hello,

I'm not sure where to post this, please advise.

Over two years ago a project was under way in my neighborhood to update and replace older utility poles, unfortunately we were never notified of this change (I was also out of town), and the old poles were never removed which meant I was left with 3 poles in front of my house. Some of the new wiring has been transferred to the new pole, however the old pole was used again by at&t, so the city cannot remove it. I have confirmed this with an individual with the Birmingham streets division who came out and looked at the poles, and I reached out to Mrs. Hagan with at&t a little under a year ago to report it, however I still sit with 3 poles in front of my house. It is very frustrating, first because I can't get resolution, and second because of the location of the poles, the new one, is directly in my sight line, and blocking light from the street lamp to my front porch. This also does not bode well for resale value.
I have posted on the business forum in the past and had a quick, and satisfying response, I hope to have that same experience here.
Thanks,
Mindy [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @mjsanto3 Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry your issue hasn't been resolved yet, I can definitely understand how frustrating that could be. Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, case number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

9 years ago

That kind of thing usualy takes getting with your local roads and bridges department, or local representative, as all that stuff has to be done thru them, and frankly, sometimes, they won't let utilities move their wiring for one reason or another even if they want to.

Good luck.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hello Dimtriy,

Thank you for your help, a tech came out this week and removed the wire and also identified what was left, I've already communicated with my cable provider.

Baby steps!

Have a great day,

Mindy

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Thank you for the update @mjsanto3 ! Please feel free to let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.