For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
jrice0413's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 9:11 PM

No Services for over a week. Next steps?

Today will be day 8 without service (7 since tech was supposed to be on sight). I have called over 10 times and each time I am told that I will be put on priority for next day, but no one shows up. I always ask if there is any other contact that can get this issue resolved, but I am told that they can try and escalate it, but that seems not to work. 

Has anyone else had a similar issue? What steps did you take to resolve it?

Even the contact that I have in the retention department(you can imagine why I am talking to them) cannot seem to figure out a way to get this fixed. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

10 years ago

I would recommend that you send a Private Message to Community SupportATTCustomerCare is part of the AT&T customer service team, They may be able to resolve your Issue. You can expect a reply via return PM(Blue envelope top right of screen) between the hours of 7am-10pm CST Monday - Friday, should hear back within 2 to 3 business days.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for the reply. I will give that a shot.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I honestly didn't think that this would make a difference, but it did. They gave me a call and were able to get my services up within 5 minutes(although they are not at full capacity). Hopefully someone will get out here to complete the fix. Thanks for your suggestion. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.