For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Pbpenguin's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 30th, 2014 3:40 AM

Frontier in ct. U are losing more customers

I've stuck with att because they have always had great service even though they were always pricier than the competitors. Now frontier communications has taken over. I opened up on demand. The number of premium movies available to watch is 1/4 of what was there before. The number of movies I can rent is easily 1/10 of what was available before. I will be calling to cancel. How could u do this to us ATT?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

Their answer probably would say 'it's just business'. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

10 years ago

@Pbpenguin 

As of 10/25, Frontier Communications is your new service provider as you already have found out.. This forum is for AT&T customers. Frontier does not provide a forum, however there is a 3rd party forum for Frontier located here:

Frontier Forum

Frontier's Facebook page can also be found here:

Frontier Facebook

For Frontier customer service in CT:

Call 1.800.921.8101

or Live Chat: Live Chat

or email:AskFrontier@ftr.com

For your On Demand question, please be aware that Frontier has to go through and get approved to use all of the content all over again since they couldn't just switch it over. They have been increasing the VOD content a bit each day as they are allowed to use it.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Without knowing that we got bought out by Frontier, I immediately noticed a difference. I have home internet only and it has been going out repeatedly throughout the day. I do a lot of work from home and this has been so FRUSTRATING. I finally decided to call and make a complaint because I felt this was getting ridiculous. That's when I found out about the buy out of CT customers from Frontier.

So I called them up and was hung up on by the customer service agent. WOW my first impression definitely went from bad to worse. I called back and the second guy transferred me over to an automated service that just spoke. GRRRR Now I'm angry.

I called back yet again. This time I asked to speak with a supervisor. She asked to know what I was calling for before she transferred me so I told her. She then came back to the phone and said her supervisor could take the call. So she put me on hold and...

The supervisor sent me to voicemail.

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

Why was it that ATT sold their services to another provider?  Is this going to happen to the rest of us who have Uverse?  When Uverse sold to Frontier would it not go through Frontier infastructure and not Uverse so it stands to reason that they have to show the programing from Frontier that they have made a contract with.  Did they put Uverse subscribers on their system or did they keep the same channels that Uverse had?

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

9 years ago

@pat5003 

The Frontier transition didn't do anything major enough to cause major internet issues. You likely already had a problem waiting to happen that was emphasized by the transition. It's just coincidental. If you're having patchy service, you likely have a line problem.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I have never been as disappointed and angry at the way I was treated and legally robbed as I have been with this company. I, like you thought the home service itself worked well but they are pitifully greedy, they mistreat and mishandle the accounts and customers, the service is horrid and then they keep changing to charge you more for less. As soon as my hostage situation is up in Feb. I am DONE with this company! My son pays far less and is happier with another service I will be going to. He also has much better options. At&t better do an upgrade on their company, the way their service is handled and their entire service options offered and lower their prices if they want to stay in business.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

9 years ago

@thisbigzero wrote:

I have never been as disappointed and angry at the way I was treated and legally robbed as I have been with this company. I, like you thought the home service itself worked well but they are pitifully greedy, they mistreat and mishandle the accounts and customers, the service is horrid and then they keep changing to charge you more for less. As soon as my hostage situation is up in Feb. I am DONE with this company! My son pays far less and is happier with another service I will be going to. He also has much better options. At&t better do an upgrade on their company, the way their service is handled and their entire service options offered and lower their prices if they want to stay in business.

You might want to try contacting Customer Care with your issues using this link

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@thisbigzero wrote:

Does "this company" refer to AT&T or Frontier? This thread is about Frontier taking over for AT&T in Connecticut.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.