For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
nikijohns's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, October 17th, 2014 7:41 AM

Customer Service No Longer works to keep my Business

At&t used to do amazing things to keep me happy and connected for the past two months I can't get any help from them at all.

The customer service people either harrass me to turn on my computer to do it myself and tell me that is their job to teach me to do changes and ajustments to my account without them?

Lately the only thing they can tell me is "the system is automated so we can't do that"

The only reason I have be a customer for the past 14yrs is the customer service! My daughter who has been on my plan for the last 6ys is switching to Sprint not because of the service is better but because she is tired of the non service from At&t Im thinking she maybe right at this point I can't seem to win anymore here.

I rest my case just got off the online chat and after explaining myself three times I was told to call which I couldn't do because I had no service so they suggested a payphone which don't exist anymore and then they said try the online chat again after 10 because they couldn't help me so why have it open at 6am if they are going to tell you the people that can help don't get online until 10am

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @nikijohns 

We have an amazing Social Media Care team here and one of our managers will be happy to help with whatever you need! You can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I did reply as you asked and still nothing

no contact

no reply

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Hello is anyone even going to try to keep my business?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @nikijohns 

I see that one of our managers has sent you two emails, one on October 29th and one On November 3rd, did you receive them? Please continue working with our social media care team on any account specific issues.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.