For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
vbcost's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 13th, 2014 7:04 AM

Incoming calls go straight to Voicemail

Since swithcing my phone lines / DSL over to AT&T Uverse, all my incoming calls go straight to Voicemail.  the phones in the house do not even ring.  i tried checking all setup options but it is not apparent to me any of the setup options would configure my phone to go directly to voicemail on every call.  How can I get this fixed??? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Sounds like there is some sort of forwarding, DND, or another feature set causing your phone to go straight to VM.  Check here for a list of set and cancel codes by feature/service: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401850&cv=814#fbid=q6qhm4_0mIi

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

Another possiblity is that the incoming call path is not properly configured & it goes to voicemail after you do not answer the call that you do not know is there.

In either case, they should be able to repair it if you call in and report it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

thanks for the tip!  it appears the DND option was enabled.  once i disabled, phone calls came into the house. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I used your tip and it worked.  I had to disable DND.  Thanks for the help!

Teacher

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I got a new iPhone a few days ago & carried it to my local AT&T for a new sim card & to have everything tranferred from my old to new. Today   called my home landline number from my new cell number & got a recording that voice mailadn't been set up yet. I don't have voice mail on my home number. Called AT&T for help but they're closed. Any idea's what's going on & how I can fix it?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have a LG k373 phone and my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail but I can make a call. Can you please help me 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have a LG k373 phone and my incoming calls are going straight to voicemail but I can make a call. Please help me 

Expert

• 

19.4K Messages

6 years ago

@Crissymccumbeecheck you phones setting and call forwarding, you probably have all calls forwarded to your voicemail.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Just talked to ATT.  To deactivate Call Forwarding, Press *83# and hang up.  To deactivate DO NOT DISBURB, type *79#.  Online I did not see where you had to add the # sign at the end so it was not working for me.  They just took off everything and now my phone will ring.  Yay

Contributor

• 

18 Messages

6 years ago

*83# or *79# or *73# should fix the issue

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.