Posted Jan 4, 2013
9:48:54 AM
View profile
Free preview of HD premium channels?

I'm a u-300 subscriber and for the past few days I've had access to the premium channels. Is this true for everyone?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 4, 2013 10:21:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Erhodes64 wrote:

FUN HD , MGM HD, Sony HD, several sports channels I've never had access to. I had  these channels hidden but stumbled across them when changing some of my hidden channels.

There's a preview of HD right now, which includes the HD premium tier, which is what you're seeing. http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/Heads-up-for-the-free-HD-Preview-from-Uverse/td-p/3373123

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Free preview of HD premium channels?

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2013 10:00:35 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Erhodes64 wrote:

I'm a u-300 subscriber and for the past few days I've had access to the premium channels. Is this true for everyone?

Which premium channels?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Free preview of HD premium channels?

2 of 6 (3,004 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2013 10:14:17 AM
(0)
Adventurer

FUN HD , MGM HD, Sony HD, several sports channels I've never had access to. I had  these channels hidden but stumbled across them when changing some of my hidden channels.

3 of 6 (2,998 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jan 4, 2013 10:21:16 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Erhodes64 wrote:

There's a preview of HD right now, which includes the HD premium tier, which is what you're seeing. http://forums.att.com/t5/Residential-Gateway/Heads-up-for-the-free-HD-Preview-from-Uverse/td-p/33731...

4 of 6 (2,994 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2013 10:24:19 AM
(0)
Adventurer

Ok. Thanks.

5 of 6 (2,991 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 5, 2013 9:39:38 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

Thanks for posting MC, I didn't know about it.

6 of 6 (2,870 Views)