For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Grrr2014's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Monday, September 22nd, 2014 10:48 PM

How to change font size in an e-mail reply

When I want to reply to a message the font is about 7pt.  I've looked on the page, checked my "settings" and I cannot find a solution.  I've come to this forum where someone said to click on "preferences" but there is no "preferences" option that I can locate which makes no sense either. 

It is annoying that I have to manually change the font on a reply by hi-lighting and choosing a medium font for the message then I can send the message.

I access AT&T email via Yahoo.  Thank you

[Subject edited for better exposure]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

10 years ago

@Grrr2014 wrote:

When I want to reply to a message the font is about 7pt.  I've looked on the page, checked my "settings" and I cannot find a solution.  I've come to this forum where someone said to click on "preferences" but there is no "preferences" option that I can locate which makes no sense either. 

It is annoying that I have to manually change the font on a reply by hi-lighting and choosing a medium font for the message then I can send the message.

I access AT&T email via Yahoo.  Thank you

When I click the settings wheel (upper right corner), then click "settings", I choose the "writing email" selection. Then next to "default rich text font" the drop down on the right is the font size. 

I don't use AT&T email, but that is my Yahoo! mail settings...do you see something similar?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

That works! Thank you

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Where is the settings wheel on ther att.net yahoo internet email page?

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

Where is the settings wheel on the att.net yahoo internet email page?

Thanks,

Jim Snotherly

Raleigh, NC

REALTOR

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

I have the same question as Jamsnother.  Where is "settings"?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

There is a "wheel" in the upper-right corner, but that is for Internet Explorer options, not ATT/Yahoo options.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.