For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Emailyahoo's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, December 20th, 2014 5:50 AM

Email Yahoo

Have AT&T email with Yahoo. Do not have uverse, have high speed access through another server.  Need to change billing to new info.  Cannot find way on website to get to billing info for this account.  Can find my wireless etc.  Anyone have a clue

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, Emailyahoo!

Thanks for posting. We would be happy to help you change your billing information, so please click here to send us a private message with your contact information, the best time to reach you, and a brief summary of the issue.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen. In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Finally found someone to answer this today.  Since I only have an AT&T email - no AT&T Uverse or DSL - it is handled by an entirely different group "Special Billing".  There is not any info on the website about this group and never found any phone numbers that led to that group.  However, if you know to ask the right question, the contacts can get that phone number.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.