For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
kaiserk's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 3rd, 2015 4:58 AM

e-mail Contact us and options for color on replacement

I cannot find an e-mail Contact Us. Is there one? 

I'm furious that when I filed a claim for a new phone that the only one was in white. My previous phone was black. It seems odd that with all the invenotory AT&T must have that they do not provide a choice. It is also strange the they would not default to the device specifics from the one you had which is one record. Why are there no options?  I do NOT want a white phone. 

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

Unfortunately, the replacements come from the insurance company. Their contract says that if they do not have the model in stock, they can substitute with a similar model. That is between you and the insurance company. AT&T has no control over that.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

So how do I contact them?

Sent from my iPad

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @kaiserk

I’d be happy to help you contact the insurers, Asurion. You can reach Asurion via their contact us page here or by calling directly at 888-562-8662.

If the replacement was not via insurance and instead via your warranty, it may have been due to a shortage of inventory. You should have been notified that the color would be different at the time of the exchange being agreed upon. Please let us know if this is the case.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I was not asked about color. The replacement phone does not work consistently and now I have another. Once again they did not ask me about color but did send me a black one. A store person told there are only Black and White which makes it even more curious that they don't ask. This must be coming from a huge warehouse with plenty of inventory. I think it's a customer service issue that they don't ask.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.