Posted Oct 22, 2012
9:15:01 PM
Is there a way to retrieve past deleted text messages?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 23, 2012 5:15:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

To the best of my knowledge, no there is not. Once they're deleted from your phone, they're gone. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

Is there a way to retrieve past deleted text messages?

4 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
Replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Oct 23, 2012 5:15:24 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

To the best of my knowledge, no there is not. Once they're deleted from your phone, they're gone. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is there a way to retrieve past deleted text messages?

2 of 5 (13,499 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Feb 26, 2014 10:20:13 AM
(0)
Tutor

there are several ways the easiest is to get the phone for a few minutes and download any one of many programs from the store for deleted programs or you can even have it setup so that any texts are coming too we're going from your child's phone or to print to see your childs ( spouses ) phone also goes to your phone. There are more complicated programs that work remotely where you do not have to have the phone. You can pair the phone also.

3 of 5 (3,512 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Mar 3, 2014 7:45:00 PM
(0)
Teacher
What program specifically is used to retrieve deleted messages. Or how do you receive text messages from another phone. As posted by private above?? Help please

4 of 5 (3,375 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Apr 17, 2014 8:05:57 AM
(0)
Contributor
How do u pair with a phone

5 of 5 (2,555 Views)