For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
little birdy's profile

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

Saturday, June 14th, 2014 6:30 AM

Once again, ATnT hates Blackberry

I was at the local store and decided to pick up ghe display model of their only Blackberry, the Z10. Didnt work. When the worker came near enough to speak i asked him if it worked. He said some times it does, sometimes it doesnt, but its pretty much toast. Yep he said toast. I asked him if they were ever going to get a working display model, he said probably sometime.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, little birdy!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear the store didn't have a working Blackberry Z10 on display. We definitely want our stores to have working equipment, so if you let me know what store you visited, I can let the manager know so the store can get a replacement.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

10 years ago

I  had sent a pm on this, hope you got it.  

Meanwhile, Blackberry is not only rockin' the Z30 which I hope to get sometime whether or not ATnT ever does, but they now have two new ones coming out, a "Classic" looks like the BB Bold but wlil have the new operating system on it,  and another with more roomy screensize AND a real keyboard, which wlil be called the Passport.

Blackberry is on top of it again and with it and cares about your privacy, unlike Samsung, LG, Apple, or Windows.  

ATnTshould start admitting we REALLY DO have another choice, the choice for PERSONAL PRIVACY AND SECURITY.

That is what Blackberry always has been about, and claims it always will be.  I wouldn't bother to dink around talking about it here if it wasn't for the fact that ATnT actually DOES sell Blackberries.

Please advise if the store actually did get notifed?  Thanks again, Marianna!

Scholar

• 

151 Messages

10 years ago

I cant use this forum it takes allnite just to load a page, my list of topics does not include my past post about our local atnt store refusing to stock a functional blackberry z10 as their display model. But even if it did it took me fifteen minutes to get a page i could type on to even load and THEN it froze and would not take my keystrokes for another several minutes and gave me my page options boxes in japanese. So i will just post a new topic. That was a post i had moderator action on and had asked to be told whether or not the store was ever contacted. Never heard. Today i learned they still stock a broken phone bc i told a friend to check out the bb10, i have one. They told her the display phone was broken because kids were playing with it. Sorry its a nastywaste of time to come here anymore there are plenty of functional forums that discuss atnt, someone there does not want THIS forum to be functional, and i can totally see why. (this forum is why i decided i better not send my broken phone in for repair under warranty and risk being charged $600 for a year old broken 'lost' phone.) I used to enjoy coming here but now it only aggravates me. Notify me if you ever fix the forum so its functional again.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.