Posted Nov 13, 2012
UVERSE HELP!!!!

I have the U300 package deal. I don't want to downgrade to the U200 package, can I just cancel the premium channels?

(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
11-13-2012 6:55:03 AM
(0)

The premium channels are included in your bundle, there is no way to just cancel those channels without downgrading to U200.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

UVERSE HELP!!!!

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Solved
Nov 13, 2012
(0)

The premium channels are included in your bundle, there is no way to just cancel those channels without downgrading to U200.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: UVERSE HELP!!!!

Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
Nov 13, 2012
(0)

Are talking about Starz, Showtime, Encore and/or The Movie Channel?  No. 

You COULD hide them if their presence is a problem.

Re: UVERSE HELP!!!!

[ Edited ]