For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
canleovir1's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015 12:26 AM

Once again billed incorrectly URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED!

This is the email I sent today regarding my incorrect billing.  I expect a call from a manager, director or above.  How can a communcations company be so HORRIBLE at internal communication.  At this point, I wouldn't trust you with 2 tin cans and a string!

"Matt, 
Since our last conversation on 1/5/15 confirming the issues I've been having and you confirmed my internet rate of $19.95 for 12 mos IT IS STILL NOT BILLING CORRECTLY.  I received a confirmation letter #119201364 dated 12/19/2014 stating my high speed internet elite plan would be $24.50 for six months.  I then received another confirmation letter #119293785 dated 1/5/2015 stating that my internet high speed elite service would be $19.95 per month for 12 months.  Well, I opened my today to see that I AM BEING BILLED $49.00!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!  YOU SEND LETTERS CONFIRMING SERVICES THEN CHARGE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT AMOUNT......AGAIN!  I want this latest issue resolved IMMEDIATELY!  I will be following up via the website and by phone.  This time I WANT A DIRECTOR OR V.P. AS I HAVE LOST COMPLETE FAITH IN ANYONE WHO IS BELOW THAT.  I have had countless dealings with you people and NO ONE IN YOU COMPANY KNOWS HOW TO COMMUNICATE INTERNALLY.  Pretty sad for a "communications" company.  I don't know what your hiring process is but you need to change it and your training.  I've seen fast food workers with better customer service skills than the people at AT&T who are, per you , supposedly trained to the highest degree of service.  MALARKEY!  The actions of your company are in NO WAY ALIGNED WITH YOUR PROMISES OF SUPERIOR SERVICE.  

Please respond ASAP  via email or MY CELL PHONE, NOT MY HOME PHONE.  Cell phone number is ) [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Does anyone in your company handle customer service issues? Because from my point of view and other posts I've seen that is a NO! Everyone in your company seems to be just occupying space for a paycheck. Otherwise, they are USELESS!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.