For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
shahmega's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 15th, 2014 6:21 PM

Inappropriate behaviour --- REALLY!!!!!!!

i WANT TO KNOW HOW AND WHERE WAS I INAPPROPRIATE AND UNPROFESSIONAL WITH YOUR CHAT AGENT????

Teodulfa [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]: I am almost done. ^_^

Teodulfa  : There you go. You can now log off and log back in from your online account to see the updated balance. Let me know if you see it.

Teodulfa : I will just hold here.

Mega: ok

Mega: hang on

Teodulfa  : No problem. Take your time.

Teodulfa  : Please be advised, in the future when the same charges will be billed on your account. you can add Rest of the World minute. 🙂

Mega: how much will be charged for that?

Mega: i do see the credit come through

Mega: how much will i be charged for Rest of the World minutes and what is it?

Mega: does it mean to activate international calling?

Mega: ok

Teodulfa  : AT&T rest of the World allows you to call to other countries at lowest rates.

Mega: no

Mega: i do not want that service

Mega: please make sure that my international calling is BLOCKED

Teodulfa  : It is $5.00 only per month. And if you will calling to India. It will just cost you $.35 per minute.

Mega: ya, I am not interested. My other service is very much cheaper

Teodulfa  : Yes. You already have the feature, Mega.

Mega: but why

Mega: i do not want it

Mega: is it mandatory?

Mega: i have always said to deactivate my international calling like 100 times to your colleagues

Mega: i don't understand why is it so difficult

Teodulfa  : Not really, Mega. IF you will be calling to another countries, you can add it up top your line.

Mega: i do not want to

Mega: $0.35 is expensive... i get $0.02

Teodulfa  : I understand you. Rest assured that everything has been taken care of.

Mega: why the help do i want to pay $0.32 extra

Mega: anyways... i hope i do not have to call or nudge you guys again next month with this

Mega: it is really irritating that i have to waste my time on these silly things

Teodulfa  : I would like the opportunity to assist you further and ask that you please maintain a professional and appropriate session.  I will do my best to assist or refer you to the resource that is best suited if needed. Our goal is for all of our customers to have an enjoyable experience every time they access the AT&T Sites or visit Live Chat.

Mega: i think i have

Mega: maintained a professional and appropriate session

Mega: maybe you and your company should be working hard to make sure you do not get customers infuriated

Teodulfa  : Due to the inappropriate language being used, I will be disconnecting this chat.

Mega: with making mistakes on the same account N number of times

Teodulfa  : Thank you again for chatting with us.

Mega: what inappropriate language did i use

Teodulfa  : I really appreciate your business with AT&T. It is a pleasure to be a part of your day. Please take care for me and have a blessed one.

Mega: you need to clarify this

Your AT&T representative has closed the chat session.

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.