For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
WEEZLEBOSS's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 4:08 AM

Blling Cycle and Due date

What is the difference between the 2 my Bill due date is the 5th but my billing cycle starts the 11th?

Also i added a new line about 2 days after i paid my bill last month but my bill is still the same price other than an extra $6 does it not show until january or will thier be another bill this month?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

11 years ago

@WEEZLEBOSS wrote:

What is the difference between the 2 my Bill due date is the 5th but my billing cycle starts the 11th?

Also i added a new line about 2 days after i paid my bill last month but my bill is still the same price other than an extra $6 does it not show until january or will thier be another bill this month?

The "due date" is simply the day AT&T says you have to send them money by, or you are late. 

The "billing date" or "billing cycle" are the dates you pay on each bill. If your billing cycle starts the 11th, that means you monthly recurring charges (voice plans, data plans, etc.) are for the 11th of one month to the 10th of the next. For example, on Nov. 11, AT&T prepared a bill for Nov. 11 to Dec. 10. You have to pay that bill by Dec. 5th or you are late.

Did you add the new line before or after the 11th of November? 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.