For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
jimmyyaj01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 2nd, 2014 7:49 PM

iPhone 4s

Anyone experienced this issue...? I update my iPhone to ios 7.1.2 and ever since the update, I lost all my personal calendar events. As of now, I cannot add new events to my calendar... All I can see is FB events and US holidays. Anyone else have this issue? I've tried all setting adjustments and nothing seems to be the fix.

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

10 years ago

@jimmyyaj01 wrote:
Anyone experienced this issue...? I update my iPhone to ios 7.1.2 and ever since the update, I lost all my personal calendar events. As of now, I cannot add new events to my calendar... All I can see is FB events and US holidays. Anyone else have this issue? I've tried all setting adjustments and nothing seems to be the fix.

I have not seen or heard of this issue with anyone else.  You might want to try to visit the Apple support forums to see if anyone has posted anything about this there.  It almost sounds like your device has de-selected the calendars only leaving the Facebook and default holiday calendars.

I would try the "Standard Apple approach" first.  Restart your device.  If that doesn't help, Restore it from a backup.  If that still doesn't help,  restore it as a new device and see if the problem is resolved.  If it is still not working, then make an appointment to see an Apple support clerk in their store.  If you find that any of the forst steps works, then you may be good to go.  If the "restore as a new device" works, it would indicate that there is somethign corrupt in your current system and it's backups, so you would need to re-install all of your applicaitons and data to recover.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.