For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
cmcmanus96's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, September 13th, 2014 1:57 PM

Closed

Post Your iPhone 6 Plus Delivery Dates!

Just figured I would start a thread for those to post their delivery dates for the 6 Plus. I ordered the 16 GB variant and right now I have 10/2 - 10/13. I actually got in the pre-orders 15 minutes before they were supposed to go live. 

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

att screwed this launch up big time. I think att in the past few years has gone down hill very fast. I was talked into updating my plan to a family plan and shared data which was ok until I was lied to bu the reps. The reps in store dont care about customer service ids about the paycheck. I ended upgrading to a family plan back in the early spring to take advantage of a phone offer for my Mom who we added to our plan. I was told we would have a one time upgrade which is fine she goe a 5C for next to nothing. The question I had was we would end up adding my wife in the next month or so because she was gone for business and couldnt get in at the same time to take advantage of the plan. 

When we went back to add her they once again charged us for upgrade fees because the rep said that I delt with someone else they had to charge me. What a bunch of CRAP! Now I palce an order with premier at 11:47 on the 11th and see the 19th and first come first serve, well we all know thats CRAp as well. come on att you are really not looking out for thew customers anymore its all about the bottom line and profit. 

Show some customer service and take care of those that put food on your plate.

maybe soon to be ex att customer.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

That is my biggest issue with ATT right now. I pre-ordered on day one through premier. Expecting and being told that I would receive my iPhone 6+ 64gb today. I went into my local store today to see where my phone was. Obviously, it wasn't there as my expected shipdate is 11/9-11/27. Seeing people walk in and walk out holding their new iPhones on day 1 when they didn't pre-order is ridiculous. I would have gotten my phone faster if I didn't pre-order. So dumb. 

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

10 years ago

@Macc12 wrote:

That is my biggest issue with ATT right now. I pre-ordered on day one through premier. Expecting and being told that I would receive my iPhone 6+ 64gb today. I went into my local store today to see where my phone was. Obviously, it wasn't there as my expected shipdate is 11/9-11/27. Seeing people walk in and walk out holding their new iPhones on day 1 when they didn't pre-order is ridiculous. I would have gotten my phone faster if I didn't pre-order. So dumb. 

Lol. Same here. I'm trying not to get too angry and over react because its just a phone, but I pre ordered mine on Sept. 12th at 2:10AM and then I get the confirmation email about an hour later saying everythings good. Well then that morning at like 10AM, i get an email that my order was cancelled. So i message AT&T customer care and they "resolved my issue" by just placing the order again without even asking me. Before I could cancel, it was too late. They already took the money out of my account and the order is being processed. So now instead of me just being able to have walked into the store to get a phone, i have to wait until November because of the awesome "resolution" AT&T provided me. 

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I am just stunned at how mismanged this was. November? Really. That is ridciulous. I should have it day one before everyone who didn't pre-order. If you pre-ordered ahead of me, you should get it first, but walk ins? Come on. I don't even know what to do at this point as there is no way I am waiting until November for something I pre-ordered. 

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

10 years ago

@Macc12 wrote:

I am just stunned at how mismanged this was. November? Really. That is ridciulous. I should have it day one before everyone who didn't pre-order. If you pre-ordered ahead of me, you should get it first, but walk ins? Come on. I don't even know what to do at this point as there is no way I am waiting until November for something I pre-ordered. 

Oh, I agree COMPLETELY!! I have had an iPhone since the 3GS and I have always pre-ordered, except last year for the 5S and I have never experienced such a disaster of a pre-order!! Its a little unnerving seeing everybody that waited in line at the store posting pictures of their shiny new phones and here we are without phones because we actually thought that by pre-ordering, we would get them today. Yeah, I'm pretty much stuck right now. I chatted with Premier Order Support and they basically told me that the only option I have is to refuse shipment when UPS attempts to deliver the phone and wait 10 business days to get refunded. Lol. But obviously thats not gonna help me any because I'm trying to get the phone faster. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

Neoghost Sep 19, 2014 9:53:39 PM Contributor
Same boat. I pre-ordered 6Plus on the 12th. Manager assured me arrival today. Last update he tells me tomorrow or Monday. I know he is lying. I passed on purchasing a 6plus at a local Wal-Mart early this morning because of the preorder. Worse part, when I went in today to check pre-order, same manager stated he actually has stock of 6Plus but it was earmarked for new activations only(per corporate)! I think he is lying again and it is managers choice. Latest email is still 11/07-11/29. For a preorder I paid for 09/12, with assurances it would arrive. I would be better off having never pre-ordered.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Prerdered two 6+ at midnight PST, one has shipped fedex and due 9/22. It is the gold 128. The other grey 128 is still listed as 10/2 shipment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Why is it that with the new iPhone you advertise pre-ordering and have the phone on the release date. I was never told after pre-ordering the iPhone 6 plus how long it would take to get it till I left and got a email to find out it would be shipped sometime from 11-9-2014 to 11-27-2014. Seriously.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

My estimated ship date was 10/2–10/13 and it shipped today! I had an original ship date 11/09–11/23 then a week ago he moved up to the October ship date and then it shipped today it will be here on Monday I am so excited! I had ordered my phone at 3:23 eastern time on the 12th.

Explorer

• 

26 Messages

10 years ago

I ordered two iphone 6 plus 128gb in space gray on 09/12 @ 3:05 est (premier acct) shipping still says est 10/02-10/13 and no re-charges have been applied to my credit card.... SIGH!! I am just really hoping that i dont have to wait til 10/2 for my phone....i mean thats the whole reason i pre-order, geez this is just ridiculous!!! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.