For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
elderfarms's profile

Voyager

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 28th, 2013 3:40 PM

Note 2 connecting to wifi and 4g at the same time, using lots of data, how do I change this?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

11 years ago

Hello, elderfarms!

Are you still having trouble with your Note 2 connecting to both wifi and 4G? If so, have you tried pulling the battery out and restarting?

If this doesn't help, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

11 years ago

Disable mobile data first.  To do this go to

settings

More Settings,

Mobile Data,

and uncheck box.  (this disables data from your carrier.  Will allow you to get phone calls, and text, just no pics)

Hard Reboot.  (depends on device, usually involves holding the power button and volume up or down)

Let it load up, then reenable mobile network to see if its working.

Not working do the same and as suggested before me, pull the battery. (wait 30 sec to 2 mins compasitors need to discharge)

Also in settings go to development options (at the bottom of list) and turn all that off.  I noticed certain programs when you connect to your computer force it on.  Can cause all types of Issues

Hope you get it sorted good luck

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.