For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
banukocak's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 12th, 2013 3:50 PM

Motorola Flipout Battery Problem

Hello Team,

I am from the Turkey and i have a important question to yours,

I use motorola flipout and i bought it in the USA before but i need a nw battery becaus i can not use is as well, i have to take changer to my near in everywhere. I really use so much staff on the phone and i really love that. Is it possible to find a cheao battery on internet also for other stuff. I think i am only one who use this phone in istanbul or turkey because people doesnt know how can they fix it or use 🙂

Can you help me about that?

Thanks

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

Well, AT&T does not sell phone batteries within their stores and seeing as you are miles away from the US, your best bet would be to try to look for the battery online 🙂

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

😞 i can not find cheap one ebay doesnt ship to turkey and the others are really expensive 😞 also i can not use 3g here. doesnt support here but thats weird we also have 3g in turkey...

Professor

• 

1.9K Messages

11 years ago

The problem with that may be that your phone does not support your local carrier's 3G network because it doesn't have the necessary bands. So it would always be stuck on 2G (EDGE). If that is the case and you want 3G or 4G if its available in your country, I would look into the devices your carrier has in stock for purchase and select the one you like best.

AT&T is a U.S carrier and while they do provide roaming services in other countries, they do not operate outside of the U.S

Professor

• 

3K Messages

11 years ago

Turkey uses the 2100 MHz band for 3G, as does much of Europe.  This 3G band is unfortunately not supported on the Flipout.

I'd suggest looking on Amazon for the battery, or other online vendors.  As mentioned, I don't see how AT&T can help you on this.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.