For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
cpbalder's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 28th, 2014 3:40 PM

HTC One (M8) 4.4.3 Update Problems/Bugs

Since downloading the update, I have a few problems.

-When sending text messages, they get stuck on sending.

-When updating apps, they get stuck around 70%.

-My alarm no longer works (made me late for work!)

Anyone else having these problems?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I am having the same issues as well as my battery is draining at an alarmaing rate.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Try clearing the System Cache. My messages started going through, and the play store finally started finishing it's downloads. It may be a temporary fix until AT&T can fix the issue, but it seems to work.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

I am having the same issues.

My battery is also draining very fast.

I hope they put a fix together quickly.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Funny the problems you are explaining just started for me today on my HTC One M8 however when I check my software version Im still on 4.4.2 and having the identical problems.  If I keep rebooting my phone, texts will come in, some from hours ago.. but then I need to reboot again for any current texts to come in.  Also all apps are hanging on install or uninstall (I was trying to remove recent ones, initially thinking one or more might have been causing this problem).   Very strange.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

My wife and I updated. We had to do a factory reset due to text messages not staying cleared when you delete them. After that not one issue. Phone was unplugged yesterday morning 8/29 at 4am it is now 8/30 6:21 am still had 50% remaining. Which going this long is a major improvement. I used to plug my phone in every night at bedtime, I didn't need to last night 🙂 It is always a good idea to do a software reset after an update anyway, for this reason it gets rid of old crap that might conflict with the new software. I have done a reset every time with my phone and tablet when there is a new android update. I have never once had the problems people complain about. I know its a pain, but backup phone and reset. 4.4.3 after resetting was a major battery improvement for my wifes and my M8

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.