For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
pyc's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 4th, 2012 2:28 PM

Is there a way to block one number for free?

Is there a way  to block one number for free?I do not want to pay for a monthly service but I am getting harrasing calls from 1 specific number.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

one of the problems is, you complain to the do not call a million times, then the creeps call you from another number, so apparently they've been contacted, but they change the number, so you'll end up getting calls from one of their other numbers. 

It stinks....I figured I'd go call them from a phone box, but try and find one!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

The first link is broken. I find that a lot on AT&T's web site. I have the same question for a landline. A telemarketer from overseas robo-calls me at 6 AM and many times during the day with their robo-calls. Most of them change their spoofed number but this number keeps showing up for over a month.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

ones I have the same problem, this person will fill my mail box. Got tired of it didn't want to change my number so I went to the local sheriff's office and wait for the person to call, and hand over the phone to the sheriff.  He identify him self and said if you call this number again we will trace it back to you. That was last time the person call me. Hope this help. Good luck.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Link does not work 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Link does not work Error 404

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Block call from somebody plz help me my number is 16627141299 i jus need to find out who it is 

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Moneylove100 att does have a period of time. Before they give the numbers out. I believe it's 60 days. 

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

It’s a flip phone that I want to block the number from calling & texting Cingular 2. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.