For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Mr.Wade's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 17th, 2014 11:42 PM

New Community near The Woodlands, TX, would like to know how to get UVerse service to the area.

Hello, I've been in this new neighborhood for almost a year now and it has grown rapidly and is still growing just as fast with new homes going up daily. Currently there is only one choice for an ISP & TV provider, but we are hoping that changes soon.  Consolidated Comm. is the only provider in this area for internet and most of the residents use either Directv or Dish for TV.  I know that most if not all of the residents here would like a much better option for both services or at least for internet.  I work from home and need a much more reliable service to keep from having to drive into the office when the internet decides it's not my turn for good service yet.  If there is a group or any contact info that I can share with my neighbors to show AT&T that it would be very benificial for them to bring UVerse to this area, please reply with that info and I will get the word out so that we can get the ball rolling.  I am a prior UVerse customer and losing it almost kept me from signing the contract for my new home 🙂  Please let me know how we can get UVerse here.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

9 years ago

@Mr.Wade wrote:

Hello, I've been in this new neighborhood for almost a year now and it has grown rapidly and is still growing just as fast with new homes going up daily. Currently there is only one choice for an ISP & TV provider, but we are hoping that changes soon.  Consolidated Comm. is the only provider in this area for internet and most of the residents use either Directv or Dish for TV.  I know that most if not all of the residents here would like a much better option for both services or at least for internet.  I work from home and need a much more reliable service to keep from having to drive into the office when the internet decides it's not my turn for good service yet.  If there is a group or any contact info that I can share with my neighbors to show AT&T that it would be very benificial for them to bring UVerse to this area, please reply with that info and I will get the word out so that we can get the ball rolling.  I am a prior UVerse customer and losing it almost kept me from signing the contract for my new home 🙂  Please let me know how we can get UVerse here.

Uverse is offered in The Woodlands but there will be no further build out. 

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Mr.Wade ATT's solution for you:

http://www.att.com/cellphones/att/wireless-home-phone-and-internet.html#sku=sku7130587

ATT has provided only 50-60% of ATT users w/UverseTV and internet (45-3M) on VDSL2, 20-30% users w/ ADSL2+ internet (12-1.5M) for those beyond VDSL2 range and 10-20% of users will get no DSL of any kind. ATT in the future will be using ATT wireless 4G LTE to provide internet services.;)

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.