For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Jenna78's profile

1 Message

Thursday, March 28th, 2024 4:57 PM

Payment arrangement

I had a payment arrangement for 3/26. They didn't take their payment then suspended my service today! I chatted with customer service and they said I didn't have that payment arrangement but I have the screenshot that proves I did!

ACE - Master

• 

10.5K Messages

1 month ago

Did you reply 1 on 3/26 to pay $128.47?  Was the card you used charged, and did it have enough funds?

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

1 month ago

That definitely is evidence of a payment arrangement. However, it in no way indicates that an actual payment had been scheduled. In fact, it seems pretty clear that a payment still had to be made by you.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

1 month ago

I'm in agreement with the previous posters: a payment arrangement is an arrangement to forestall some of the consequences of making a payment later than the original deadline.  It's not an arrangement to cause that payment to occur.  You still have to take an action (like replying with a 1, or using the payment portal) to make the money get to AT&T.  If you didn't do that, then your payment arrangement ended and you didn't make a payment, and AT&T will be very not happy with you for not meeting a payment arrangement.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.