For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
JBaker08's profile

1 Message

Monday, April 15th, 2024 11:55 PM

Outage Credit

Was curious if anyone received the $5 outage credit from back in February? I didn’t have service for most of the day and have not received any credit for that disruption.

ACE - Master

• 

10.5K Messages

15 days ago

I got on last month’s bill 

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

8 days ago

My bill showed the $5.00 discount, but my autopay sent the normal (higher price). I texted customer service (a hit or miss venture) and ended up being charged an additional cost of what my phone bill should have been with the discount.  Unreal.  Thank goodness my credit card company backed me up on this obvious error. However, as to date, I have not received the $5.00 discount for the ATT outage (cash or credit).

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

7 days ago

@Clock1 

Ummm... you do know that if you use a credit card to auto pay your bill, you don't get the full autopay discount? And it's been this way since October of 2023? And that notices of the change in the auto-pay discount for the "unlimited your way" plan (which is a per phone line discount) went out in July of 2023?  

You might want to read your past 6 months of bills 

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 days ago

Thank you.  I will definitely research this info further.  Too bad the ATT rep did not have this information to share with me when I reached out for help. That would have saved me from being charged the cost of an additional phone bill (for the same month). On a positive note, the erroneous charge was refunded.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 days ago

@Clock1 Are you saying that your bill said $100 was due (which also would have said that $100 would be paid on 4/15) but you paid (through autopay) $105 (which is how much you pay every month)?

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 days ago

Yes. Using the arbitrary $105 as my regular bill payment (which was automatically sent) even though the actual bill for that month was the arbitrary $100 due to the outage.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

7 days ago

Well that is weird no matter how you slice it

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.