Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
KazzyBravo's profile

4 Messages

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 4:22 PM

Why is my order taking so long?

This is the worst case of bait and switch I have ever experienced. I placed an online order, and was given 2 options, one was to have the phone shipped and it could take 5 to 6 days or pick up at a local store WITHIN 2 hours. Well of course I selected pick up at local store WITHIN 2 hours, but the store was already closed so I figured that I would pick it up the next day a few hours after they opened. As soon as I finished checking out, I get an email saying “Your order is in the works. We'll send you an email or text when your order is ready. Be sure to wait until you hear from us before you head to the store. If you arrive too early, your order might not be ready, and you'll have to come back later.” I figured it said that because of the time I placed the order. I have now spent at least 6 hours in the past 3 days trying to cancel this order and still unable to get this done.

147 Messages

11 days ago

Have you tried calling the store?

4 Messages

11 days ago

I went to the store and spent over an hour trying to get this resolved. They have not received the order from ATT.

ACE - Master

• 

10.6K Messages

11 days ago

What did the store say?  If they haven’t received the order yet, they haven’t received it.  Are you trying to cancel the order, and the store is saying you can’t cancel?

Former Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

10 days ago

This is not a case of “bait and switch”

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.