Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Saretlove519's profile

1 Message

Friday, May 3rd, 2024 3:52 AM

Trade in Help

(Edited as per community guidelines)

since  October 2023 a trade was approved. I have tried to claim that they continue by mistake without applying it. I continue to complain repeatedly and last month was applied credit and said that my next bill come with fixed adding the promotion  and I received a new bill again without applying my discount offer. How do I get the rest of my exchange credit? can they fix it for me? where else can you help me?

(Edited as per community guidelines)

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

15 days ago

Hello @Saretlove519,

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

15 days ago

If I understand correctly, you are on the 6th installment payment but have only received one bill credit for your trade-in. 

File a better Business bureau complaint online. Better Business bureau complaints are forwarded to AT&T upper Management and someone will contact you from the office of the president. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.