Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Clifford7's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, May 7th, 2024 12:49 PM

Poor Customer Service

I need to make a complaint about Jeriel M, and his two supervisors Jameson J. and José A.
It is Jeriel's lack of professionalism, his lies and him not knowing what to do.
Neither he nor his supervisors will answer my or my wife's calls or text messages.
I need to resolve this issue ASAP.
Jeriel promised to be at my house Saturday, May 4, 2024) at 9am or 9:30am. He never arrived and didn'tadvisehe wouldn'tarrive. He did not answer any calls or text messages.
And he didn't even call us to let us know that he wasn't coming.
This has happened to us with him 2 times before.
My wife is a teacher, and one of those times he didn't arrive or call or text to advise he wouldn't show up, she had to ask to be let go early from her after school job where she is paid $50 an hour for 2 hours ($100)... and she did that to be there for Jeriel, and he didn't even show up or answer calls or text messages. He didn't advise that he wouldn't arrive. We changed all our plans to be there for when he said he would arrive. And he didn't even have the courtesy to advise he wouldn't arrive.
She lost $100 because of him and we haven't even resolved the issue he is supposed to resolve.
Why do you hire personal like them?
Maybe it's that Jeriel is waiting for the 14 day's to expire so that he won't lose his commission, because we're about to cancel everything.
I have emailed and called and texted all three of them and neither one has answered me.
I will ask the question again. Why do you hire personnel like that.
I will never recommend ATT and if anyone ever asks me about them I will let them know of my very, very poor experience with them.
(Edited per community guidelines)

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

21 days ago

Why does anyone need to come to your house? Have you called customer service to get assistance with whatever this issue is?

Former Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

21 days ago

Nobody needs to come to your house. If your worried about something not being resolved within the 14 days buyers remorse period, why are you waiting?? 

ACE - Master

• 

10.7K Messages

21 days ago

Your options are to contact AT&T. 

https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/

Or file a BBB complaint, which gets sent to upper management for escalation.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.