Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
dbennett_1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 2:07 AM

Why is U-verse TV showing No Signal?

What to do when your TV screen shows no signal.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

What can be done?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

No, that did not work.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Second TV says NO SIGNAL Main TV will not turn off?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Was watching tv news, then suddenly lost. After I ran some buttons, tv comes back with only voice, and screen remains with "no signal". Already unplugged power for 30 seconds, and replug, but it didn't help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

This continues to occur every time I turn the TV on in my bedroom with a remote box. 

The main box in the living room has not had any issue, but the remote box in the bedroom that connects over wifi never displays to the TV.  The box will be on, the LEDs showing connected, and even showing recording (when appropriate) but it does not output a signal to the TV connected over HDMI.

Resetting the box is the only method to get the box to output to the TV.  This is incredibly burdensome having to do so each time.

What is the cause of this issue and an actual solution? 

Thanks. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

switched to "component" and it is now working.  Thanks!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'vew read through this entire thread but no one has suggested what I just implemented.  Short answer is, in some installations it maymake sense to hard wire all the receivers with Cat-5 ethernet and abandon wireless,

I live in a very congested WiFi neighborhood with a lot of competing signals and EMI noise.  My main TV upstairs was hard-wired from the start, and never experienced a loss of signal.  But the downstairs TV would intermittently freeze and then display the loss of signal message.

Since I already had a Cat-5 wire running near the downstairs TV it was easy to disconnect the Cisco wireless brick, and then plug the downstairs DVR into the Cat-t network, and reboot it.  Now it's getting it's signal via a hard wired connection to the accss point.

I'm pretty sure this will address the signal loss, but its only been a day since I made the change.  Fingers crossed.

-DaveB

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Very bad service I going to change service to spectrum and moble phone after 10 years with 1tt7T TO SPRINT. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY BAD   If att&t cares to service my accounts step up and do the right thing.  Don [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

6 years ago

THIS IS FOR DIRECT TV - NOT U-VERSE

How do you fix this problem?????? There has to be an answer somewhere!!!!  Come on Direct TV - STEP UP AND TELL US WHAT WE NEED TO DO TO GET YOUR EQUIPMENT THAT WE PAY FOR WORKING

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have the same problem and none of the above solutions help. What now?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.