Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
arm1101's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 3rd, 2014 2:14 PM

Screen mirroring

Does uverse support screen mirroring from portable devices?if it doesn't why not add the apps to do it. Most new devices are capable of wireless streaming via miracast or the like.it would be one more way we intergrate the 3 screens

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @arm1101,

I am a huge fan of screen mirroring. I do not use it that often, but to have the luxury of being able to use it anytime is very nice. I have a chromecast / Apple TV on most of my TVs in the house. I don't see U-verse streaming via miracast anytime soon, as most of the equipment does not have a wireless connection to allow for a peer to peer connection.

For now, U-verse offers the ability to share photos and videos via the U-verse Flix and Pix app.

-David T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

New to UVerse and not interested in Screen Mirroring.  I turned on the TV and the Screen asked if I wanted too set up for Screen Mirroring and will not let me exit to TV programming.  How do I exit to TV? Please advise. MD

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

5 years ago

Check your TV owners manual.  What you are seeing is not a function of Uverse equipment.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.