Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (38.3K)

Activity
Selected Activity
Mobile Broadband - Cellular Router - Poor Cellular Reception - Band Issues

Setup: Mobile router: M6 Pro MR6500 ISP: AT&T Mobility Plan: Mobile Broadband Business External Antenna: Waveform 2x2 Log Periodic MIMO Area: Fairburn, GA Issue:  The cell signal at my current location is unusable. My M6 keeps locking onto a cell tower running B12. It has the highest sign

Questions

Unable to unlock phone

Tried AT&T's unlock phone form online and it said "We can't unlock your device today.? You've tried to unlock this device too many times. Wait 30 days and then submit a new request." I tried it once!

Questions

Voicemails deleted

All of my voicemails were deleted today and I want to get them back. I did not delete them so I don’t know how this happened.

Questions

AT&T Business Unlimited Standard hotspot in Mexico/ Canada?

I know these plans have unlimited talk, text and data in Mexico and Canada, but what about hotspot?

Questions

Need Reliable Data Coverage at Shelter Creek Condominiums in San Bruno, CA 94066 in Building 1, 2 and 3

Hi ATT Wireless Coverage Team, I am hoping that wireless coverage be extended to Shelter Creek Condominiums in San Bruno, CA 94066 in Building 1, 2 and 3. It is not safe for emergency services team to work or live in this area since coverage is very very limited. Emergency services and on-call fi

Questions

Bad customer service

I went in the the att store in Union nj on morris ave. Just to pay my bill. The rep ask if he can check my bill make sure I’m getting all discount. I said ok and then he tell me my bill can be lower by $15.00. Never ask me to add a new line nor did he tell me he added a new line. So now I have a 7th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International travel - Is this the best way?

Hello- I have the International Day Pass feature enabled. However, I am a cheapskate and don’t even want to spend the $10/day if I don’t have to do so! I also like to use live maps for navigation. I do have maps downloaded, but I like live maps that show traffic issues in real time. So I plan to b

Questions

Why 877-910-0501 has "AT&T" name in Recents

I just got a call that has CNAM "AT&T". The Active Armor did not catch it, but online saying it was a scam. Likely I did not have "AT&T" as a contact on the phone - I would answer the call otherwise. Question: why does AT&T allow that?

Questions

MAX included in my plan does not work and I get an error Unable to Verify Subscription

I have a Grandfathered Unlimited ATT plan that has MAX included in it and I was able to use it until recently when I started to receive an error 'Unable to Verify Subscription'. Please look into this and help me get my access back.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Text from iPhone to Android not working

I have been unable to send texts from iPhone to Android for some time now. Texts appear to send normally with no errors but are never received. AT&T support has been unable to resolve the issue and terminates troubleshooting when I am unable to determine whether the text failed or the recipient

Questions

Firstnet is slow

Hey all, I'm a FirstNet costumer since pretty much the beginning and experience has been good so far. Lately I've been having slow service. I live in PA and where I live, I don't even get 5G and I get one to three bars of 4G LTE. Mind you I don't live in the middle of the woods either lol I work in

Questions

voice mail box not set up

I reset my voicemail password recently; now when i call my voicemail to check it, I get the message "Sorry, the person you're trying to call does not have their voice mail box set up" My voicemail worked prior to resetting the password, so i'm not sure what happened. I went into an AT&T store,

Questions

Active armor advanced

Why does active armor not block private calls when the setting is toggled on?

Questions

QCI changes on Premium Plans

Hello, I signed up for the Unlimited Premium plan with the understanding this plan had higher priority data vs other plans. My area gets congested, and the higher QCI allowed for usable data. Last couple months I've noticed a decrease in performance, with data no longer working around both of my ki

Questions

Verification codes

I have not been able to receive verification codes

Questions

Losing cell service intermittently

I have had my current phone, Samsung Galaxy, for about a year. I reside in another town but frequently come to Indianapolis for a few days at a time. Often I will lose service when I am in the Indy area, and I typically just restart my phone to fix the issue. Unfortunately I am often restarting my p

Questions

ATNT Service says searching or Emergency Calls Only

I recently Bought a S21 Ultra as my old phone became no longer supported on the ATNT network. It has been working great until yesterday where i lost service. I have signal bars but for the past day it has been either searching or saying Emergency Calls Only. I have tried resetting network settings,

Questions

Sharing My Positive Experience with AT&T Customer Service

Hello AT&T community, I wanted to take a moment to share my recent experience with AT&T customer service, and I'm happy to report that it was a positive one! In a world where customer service experiences can often be hit or miss, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of support I received

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to unlock it for me.

I'm abroad now. Your card has no signal, so I can only use foreign cards temporarily. You need to unlock it for me.

Questions

Coverage in Colorado Springs

There's a very large area, that isn't even in the mountains, in Colorado Springs with ZERO AT&T coverage. AT&T prioritizes profits and paying their top brass exorbitant amounts of money, while offering an inferior product to Verizon and T-Mobile. Combine that with a customer experience that

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.