Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
Jill7894's profile

2 Messages

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 11:18 AM

New Wireless Plan, Phone taking forever to ship

I switched over to AT&T wireless from TMobile and was told my S24 Ultra would ship in 2 days. Now it's been 6 days, no status update nor any help from CS, and I'm only few away from having to go through another billing period with TMobile and owe them for another month, because I was told that my phone would be here sooner. This is ridiculous. Not to mention the fact that the CS who set up my line is sending me the wrong color after he was explicitly told 3 times I wanted Titanium Yellow. The CS I complained to said I can exchange the one they're sending me for free at an AT&T store, but why in that case can't I just go pick up my order from the store rather than wait however long and owe another month to TMobile?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

11 days ago

Because once the order is placed, you would have to cancel the order entirely and wait a couple of weeks for a refund. 

Which you are entirely within your rights to do. You don't have to switch directly with AT&T, and you could have made your switch and purchase in an AT&T store from the beginning. Which I always advise.   Especially if you're engaging in one of the trade-in deals you should switch in store so you get a receipt as proof of your trade in at the store. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.