Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
LRDTexas's profile

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

Tuesday, January 8th, 2019 7:38 PM

Really, really bad website

Prepaid USA

Every month I dread paying my bill. Not because of the amount (which is sort of expected), nor because of the complexity (which is inexcusable), but because att.com is the very  worst website I ever visit on a regular basis. It is extremely slow, disorganized, frequently fails to follow links, and fills most  of my screen with irrelevant junk.

I have just taken about ten minutes to make a payment. Most other bills I pay online can be paid in less than two minutes, some of them in less than a minute.

Last time I made a  complaint like this on this forum, I received an email from AT&T with the subject line Experiencing internet issues? It's time to switch ... urging me  to subscribe to AT&T internet service.

You bet it's time to switch. To T-Mobile. At least their website works properly, and their bills are simple. Cheap, too.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Their site doesn't work right in Chrome. I can't log in at all when using Chrome, or Chrome Incognito. That's silly, of course, because 70% of internet users nowadays use Chrome. AT&T does not appear to do have done any browser or device testing when they built this site.

I gave up trying to load the site with Chrome (including Incognito) because it just never logs me in. At least in Firefox it works, even if it takes literally a full minute to log me in. It's ridiculous. No excuse for it. Fix it!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.9K Messages

5 years ago

1. Prepaid has no ‘bill’ just a refill notice.  

2.  Why not use auto pay?  Often there is a discount.

3.  Unless you have a flip phone login on your phone- easy peasy.  

4.  You can place the webpage on your phones home screen to make it super easy. 

I had no problem logging in on android phone (chrome) or iPad (safari) to add funds.  Website always came right up.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

5 years ago

1. It's not prepaid.

2. I don't trust AT&T not to load my bill with extra costs I have not authorized, so I'm not paying it without looking at it.

3. I have trouble doing things with the virtual keyboard on my phone because I have essential tremor in my hands.

4. The AT&T data capability is so weak most places I use my phone that I minimize using it for the internet. Besides, I have that tremor.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Completely agree. If there is an award of most horrible and customer unfriendly and slow website on the internet, att will win it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.