For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Hiltos's profile

2 Messages

Friday, December 1st, 2023 3:51 PM

Business Account Sign-up Loop?

I've had a business account with AT&T for a few years now and I've never been able to sign into my online account. I pay my bill without signing in.

Every time I try to register my online account, I'm sent in a loop between "AT&T Premier" and "myAT&T for Business". Here's the loop in detail:

1. I go to myAT&T and click sign in.

2. I click "Don't have a user ID? Create one now".

3. I select the option for "Wireless" and I'm asked for my phone number and billing ZIP.

4. The page displays an error message... "To register your small business account, go to Premier."

5. Now on the Premier website, I click "Log in".

6. I click "New to Premier? Register now".

7. I select the option for "Administrator" and I'm asked for my email, phone number, and FAN PIN (which I do have).

8. The form is submitted and I get an email which says...

"We received your request to register for a Premier profile. We've moved small business management to myAT&T for Business, which is designed for businesses like yours.

To manage a wireless account, create your myAT&T user ID. Don't forget to bookmark the page for future reference."

This puts me right back at the first step of the loop! I can do this over and over again.

How the heck am I supposed to register for an online account?

By the way, I've tried calling the support number. I was passed around to other support people and was ultimately unable to solve this problem. I even tried going to my local AT&T store where I was told that they couldn't do anything about it and I needed to call support. So now I'm here in this forum desperately looking for help.

Thank you for any help you can give me,

Sean

Accepted Solution

Community Support

• 

231.9K Messages

5 months ago

Hi @Hiltos,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Domonique

AT&T Business Social Media

1 Message

5 months ago

Any solution to this? I have the same issue!

2 Messages

5 months ago

Yeah! The helpful people at the AT&T community support worked it out with me. I had to sign up with myAT&T. When I came to the form that asked for my mobile number or my account number, I had to use my account number. Entering my phone number was making the error pop up. 

But I had to get my account number from the support people because I didn't have mine on hand. So it may still be worth your while to get in touch with them here.

Anyway, good luck! 

Community Support

• 

231.9K Messages

5 months ago

Hi @nkul26,
We want to help. Let’s meet in a Direct Message on this. Please check your Direct Message Inbox (it’s the chat icon next to the bell icon in the upper right corner of the forums).

Allen
AT&T Business Social Media

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.