For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Check for service outages
NathanODan's profile

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 31st, 2023 10:37 PM

Closed

Poor coverage in multiple spots in Phoenix, AZ

I am wondering if and when will ATT ever fix the poor connections in Phoenix. There are three particular spots where I have issues. My wife has the same issues as well and we have different devices (Pixel 5 and iPhone13 Pro Max)

Central Ave around Campbell next to Central HS has always been a problem.

27th Ave and Bethany Home Rd is also a bad spot as well. 5G is completely unusable. I have to switch my Pixel back to LTE to do anything. 

Lastly, 20th St. and Camelback Rd. is another place where my phone ceases to work. Ironic considering there is a corporate store on that corner.

What baffles me is two of the three spots are schools. With schools being targets for violence, one would think increasing capacity and speed would be a priority.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

1 year ago

Try Verizon or t mobile 

ACE - Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

1 year ago

@NathanODan  Interesting. We were just in Phoenix (Peoria and Talking Stick) for Spring Training and we had no issues with 5G/5Ge/LTE on an iPhone 12 (5G/5Ge/LTE) and an iPhone 7 (LTE). I normally use LTE because 5G where we live is spotty so I thought I'd test 5G. Worked just fine other than draining my battery faster than LTE.

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

@Constructive I have, they both (Edited per community guidelines).

(edited)

4 Messages

13 days ago

It’s still atrocious, horrible, terrible, whatever you wanna call it. I get 1-2 bars max in most of metro Phoenix.. these are very urban areas. I tried Verizon’s trial and got full bars everywhere. Just switched.

I filed an FCC complaint and At&t’s response was that it’s the “reality of service”, there’s poor reception in several areas of Phoenix and they don’t forsee any improvements. Go to (Edited per community guidelines).

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

13 days ago

@yss99999  Then switch to another carrier who offers better service. 

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

13 days ago

@yss99999 

Selecting a service provider is 100% on us customers.

None of them can provide service everywhere.  They don't have to.  

The FCC complaint was silly, all you get is told that if you don't like the coverage switch to a different service provider which is what you did. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.