Get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo. when you sign up for AutoPay. Plus, Mexico & Canada included!
ejg1976's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, October 26th, 2015 8:06 PM

Updating GoPhone auto refill payment

Hello,

I recently had my credit card information stolen, so I had to cancel the old card and order a new one. Because my auto refill is under the old credit card, I want to update it to the new one. However, it keeps asking me for the old number (which I no longer have, since I threw the card out) and I can't enter my new credit card information. What should I do?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @ejg1976

So I can further assist you, please private message me by clicking here and provide your name, contact number and a good time to contact you.

We will contact you within two business days, between the hours of 11:00 am to 7:00 pm CST.

Thanks,

Gerald

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I contacted AT&T by message as instructed, then was told that I had to call customer service, who then transferred me to a different customer service person because they couldn't help me, either. Although I was eventually able to update my credit card information with this second customer service person, it's crazy that I had to go through FOUR different methods of communication and multiple service reps to do something that should be available as an online service. AT&T, you need to simplify the process for your customers.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.