Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need your talk or text logs?
benaqueena22's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 8th, 2015 6:42 PM

connecting iphone hotspot to WII

im having trouble connecting my hotspot (on my iphone) to my WII. is there something special i have to do? ive tried with tmobile iphone hotspot and it connected with no issues! BUT my iphone hotspot will not!! can it be done wireless or do i have to connect with usb??? 

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! Id like to watch netflix!!!!

thanks!!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.5K Messages

9 years ago

You have no USB connection on an iPhone.
What happens when you try to connect to iphone hot spot?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey @benaqueena22

I’d be happy to help with tethering your iPhone to your Nintentdo Wii!

After setting up your hotspot on your iPhone, you will see the name of the network and the password for your hotspot displayed on the screen. In order to connect to the device on the Wii, you would access the connection settings and choose the “Easy” connection mode. It will display the available WiFi networks. Choose the name of your iPhone hotspot network, and enter the password displayed on screen. Your Wii should then be using your hotspot!

Please remember that Netflix can use a lot of data very quickly. You can monitor your data usage online via myAT&T or by dialing *3282# from your device to have a text message with usage details sent directly to you.

If this helps, please mark this answer as an accepted solution!

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I don't see the " Easy" option. I get an error code 51030

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

how to connect wii u to iphone 6s optus 4g hotspot?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.